- This event has passed.
CREW Denver Women of Influence Awards Luncheon
October 4, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$200 - $250
CREW is excited to honor women who are Reaching New Heights in the Denver commercial real estate industry at this years Women of Influence Awards event. This is your opportunity to nominate a Top Achiever or a Rookie of the Year who meets the criteria defined below. This year, CREW Denver will recognize a Top Achiever award recipient in each of the following Industry Categories:
- Commercial Lending / Finance
- Construction & Design (Construction Management/General Contracting/ Architecture/Design/Engineering/Space Planning)
- Real Estate Development / Asset and Investment Management
- Brokerage (Investment sales / Leasing / Tenant rep / Debt & Structured Finance)
The Top Achiever Award is defined as a woman who is outstanding in her field and has achieved a level of success above and beyond her peers within her specific field of practice listed above. This may include representing or completing an impactful project in the Denver Metro market, achieving a quantifiable milestone within her field, achieving a large tactical goal on behalf of her company, or has worked to advance or mentor other women within her field. Nominations are open to the Denver Metro real estate community; CREW Denver membership is not required for this award category. Submission requirements include:
- Time frame covered; completed or achieved said measurable milestone or accomplishment within the last two years;
- Description of achievement or milestone.
- Nominee’s field and category for nomination must align with the CREW Denver Real Estate Disciplines Definition.
The Rookie of the Year Award will honor a woman who has been in her specific field for 5 or fewer years and is excelling in her practice above and beyond her peers. She is likely taking bold steps towards being a leader and making significant connections within her field. She may be making important and impactful decisions and creating a name for herself among her peers and colleagues. Nominees for Rookie of the Year must be a CREW Denver Member at the time of nomination. Submission requirements include:
- Time frame covered;
- Description of her achievement or milestone
- Nominee must have five years or less experience in her field