- This event has passed.
Cultivating Development: Innovation at the Intersection of Food and Real Estate
August 17 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$40 - $115
A growing interest and awareness in fresh, local food is spurring innovation in real estate development. From food entrepreneurs revolutionizing urban landscapes, to food halls and retail in mixed use projects, to agritourism—how are innovative approaches to food driving healthier, more sustainable, and more equitable outcomes in cities and communities?
What do savvy real estate leaders need to know about trends in food and development?
At this forum in the McNichols Building in Denver’s Civic Center Park, developers, investors, restaurateurs, food entrepreneurs, advocates, and others will come together to learn, share, and enjoy a unique culinary and professional experience.
Some of the forum highlights will include:
- Kick-off Reception at The Source (5-7 pm, Wednesday, August 16)
- Optional Agritourism Tour (2-4 pm, Wed. Aug. 16)
- Food Truck Lunch at Civic Center Eats
- Creating an Ecosystem for Food Entrepreneurs
- Curating Great Retail and Placemaking with Food
- Food as a Mixed-Use Anchor
- Food Halls and Unconventional Retail
- Urban Agriculture and Development: How to Make it Work
- Developing Replicable Financing Models
- Food Access and Food Justice
- Chef’s Table & Community Happy Hour!