- This event has passed.
LEADING EDGE for Transportation & Construction Training Series
March 28, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$645
LEADING EDGE™ for Transportation & Construction is a seven-week course presented by Connect2DOT designed to help business owners in highway design and construction how to become more competitive and successful in the transportation industry. The course is designed to help you determine the best growth strategy for your business to successfully perform on projects with the CDOT and other USDOT-funded contracts. By the end of the course, you will have an actionable business development plan in place and a solid understanding of course topics – including strategic planning, construction and managerial accounting, prime contractor marketing, estimating and bidding and project management.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Peer learning with a group of business in the transportation industry
- One-on-one coaching from course facilitators and consultants
- Access to an online learning platform to help you build your business development plan
- Ten three-hour weekly workshops including small group exercises and guest speakers
- Introduction to industry mentors and opportunities to connect with community leaders, government agencies and other resources
- Feedback on your business development plan
- Free registration to workshops (excluding Intro to QuickBooks) at the Denver Metro SBDC while enrolled, valued at over $50
- Receive a one year subscription to the Bid Express Small Business Network, valued at $2,200