Revesco Properties Concrete Plans for 62 Acres
Revesco Properties has finalized its plans for the redevelopment of 62 acres of land adjoining Elitch Gardens. The land is one of the largest infill plots left in Denver. The amusement park itself will remain in place for the foreseeable future.
According to Denver Business Journal, the project will likely include the following:
- A complete city neighborhood with a mix of uses open to all: residences, schools, workplaces, restaurants, cafés, a community center, a grocery store and more.
- A walkable and bikeable community that leverages the two light rail stations serving the site.
- Connections to existing neighborhoods by bike and pedestrian crossings across the river.
- Accessible and affordable; for real people, aided by an aggressive affordability program.
- Open access to the river to allow for fly-fishing and other activities.