Transactions Report Week Ending 06.29.18
Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors Arranges Sale of Safeway Shadowed Anchored Retail Center
Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC announced the sale of the shadow anchored Safeway Marketplace located at 3325 28th Street in Boulder for $2.3 million. Tom Ethington and Rob Edwards of The Edwards | Ethington Team worked with both the buyer and seller in the transaction.
The 19,997 square foot Safeway shadow anchored retail property is strategically positioned in the heart of Boulder’s 28th Street shopping district on the high traffic retail corner of 28th and Iris Avenue. This intersection experiences traffic counts in excess of 69,000 vehicles per day.
“The property is 100% leased to a diverse mix of national, regional, and local credit tenants. The ‘A Class’ location is irreplaceable and has excellent demographics,” stated Edwards. “All tenants are on long-term leases.”
Marcus & Millichap Arranges Sale of 12-Unit Apartment Building
Marcus & Millichap announced the sale of Boston Street, a 12-unit apartment property located in Aurora, for $1.296 million. Boomer Beatty, Peter Standley and John Standley, investment specialists in Marcus & Millichap’s Denver office, had the exclusive listing to market the property on behalf of the seller, a private investor. The buyer, an individual/personal trust, was secured and represented by Beatty and Standley.
Boston Street is a well-maintained multifamily apartment building made up of 12 one-bedroom / one-bathroom newly renovated units. The property is situated on a 0.22-acre lot and includes off-street parking.
The sale of this property offered a stable investment opportunity for the buyer with 100% occupancy.
- Unique Properties, Inc. / TCN Worldwide announced the sale of 10730 East Bethany Drive in Aurora for $3.15 million. Unique Properties, Inc.’s Marc Lippitt, Scott Shwayder, Justin Herman and Brett MacDougall represented the seller.
- ARA Newmark announced the sale of a 19,755-square-foot retail space, located at 8870 E Maximus Drive in Lone Tree, for $5.128 million. Newmark agents Riki Hashimoto and Daniel Grooters represented the seller, Meadows Partners, LLC.
- Pinnacle also announced the sale of 10900 West 44th Place in Wheat Ridge for $1.15 million ($164,286 per unit; $179 per square foot). Principals Jim Knowlton and Robert Lawson, and Associate Advisor Chris Knowlton represented the buyer.
- Pinnacle announced the sale of 1010-1140 Magic Lamp Way in Monument. The 10 unit in a 36 unit townhome association sold for $1.775 million ($177,500 per unit; $175,500 per square foot). Principal Josh Newell represented the local seller and buyer.
- Pinnacle announced the sale of 4426-4436 West 39th Avenue located in Denver. The 4 unit multifamily building sold for $1.275 million ($318,750 per unit). Senior Advisor Thomas Graeve and Transaction Manager Dallas Sherman represented the buyer.
- Trevey Land and Commercial announced the sale of the restaurant space at 19340 Cottonwood Drive in Parker to Los Dos Potrillos Restaurant. The 6,047-square-foot property sold for $1.9 million. The buyer was represented by Patrick McGlinchey of Trevey Land and Commercial, and the seller represented by Chris LaMee of Banyan Real Estate, LLC.
- Trevey Land and Commercial announced the sale of the property at 9870 Mangano Lane in Parker to Rise and Shine LLC for $1.35 million. The buyer was represented by Justin Gregory and Patrick McGlinchey of Trevey Land and Commercial, while the seller was represented by Robin Nicholson of David Hicks & Lampert Brokerage.
- Sheldon-Gold Realty Inc. announced TM Ballroom Dance, Inc. leased 2,699 square feet of retail space at 12354 W. Alameda Parkway, #160 & #170, in Lakewood. The landlord was represented by Mark Bennett of Westar Real Property Services. The tenant was represented by George Moseley of Sheldon-Gold Realty Inc.
- Sheldon-Gold Realty Inc. announced Bronchick & Associates leased 2,028 square feet of office space at 3033 S. Parker Road, Suite 360, in Aurora. The landlord was represented Andrew McCabe of Cushman & Wakefield. The tenant was represented by Eric Gold of Sheldon-Gold Realty Inc.
- Sheldon-Gold Realty Inc. announced Ewing Law PC leased 1,788 square feet of office space at 3900 S. Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 370, in Lakewood. The landlord was represented by Zach Williams of Cushman & Wakefield. The tenant was represented by Eric Gold of Sheldon-Gold Realty Inc.
- Sheldon-Gold Realty Inc. announced United Capital Markets, Inc. leased 1,622 square feet of office space at 5655 S. Yosemite Street, Suite 490, in Greenwood Village. The landlord was represented by Dan Murphy of Streamline Commercial Properties. The tenant was represented by Eric Gold of Sheldon-Gold Realty Inc.