AEC Challenge to benefit the National Sports Center for the Disabled
February 22 - February 24
2019 commemorates the 44th consecutive year for the Wells Fargo Ski Cup! The Wells Fargo Ski Cup boasts the longest running professional ski race in the country Join the AEC industry and come together to enjoy some friendly camaraderie and healthy competition out on the slopes (and don’t forget bragging rights), all while supporting the incredible work done by the National Sports Center for the Disabled (NSCD).
The AEC Challenge:
- Friday, February 22, 2019
- Teams of 5 skiers or riders qualify runs on Friday beginning at 10am.
- AEC industry lunch with Alterra and Winter Park Resort– lunch and an overview of the format for the AEC Challenge. Winter Park Resorts update on development/design plans for Winter Park Resort.
- At the end of lunch, each team will have one designated racer randomly selected to represent their team in the AEC Challenge.
- At 2:00pm, the AEC Challenge race begins with one racer from each team. Handicaps will be based on earlier qualifying runs.
- The winner from each heat moves on to the final race for the winner of the AEC Challenge and the “Outrigger Cup” is award to the winning team presented at the Sponsor Dinner on Friday evening.
- All AEC racers will compete with the full range of sponsors in the Wells Fargo Corporate Challenge on Saturday, Feb. 23.