- This event has passed.
CREW Denver Professional Development Day: Unlock the Secrets of Leadership
March 14, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm$125 – $185
Join CREW Denver for a half-day professional development seminar on March 14 that offers four great events for the price of one, including a nationally recognized speaker you would normally have to fly to a conference to hear.
● Concurrent Sessions for CLE/CE Credits. Choose between two sessions featuring leading local experts.
◦ Advanced 1031 Exchanges and Trump’s Impact on Economy, Taxes and Real Estate with Tracey Wilson of IPX 1031 Exchange or
◦ The New Age of Foreclosure, with Deanne Stodden of Coan, Payton & Payne, LLC. CE and CLE credit will be offered for this portion of the event
● Powerhouse Leadership Panel. Learn how some of Denver’s most successful women commercial real estate leaders got to where they are.Participants include: Emilie Baratta of Turnbuckle Development, Jennifer Luce of FirstBank, Stina Kayser of Urban Villages, Inc., and Mej Ellsworth of First American Title. The panel will be moderated by Sara Croot of JP Morgan Chase.
● Nationally Recognized Speaker AmyK: Unlock the Secrets of Leadership
|Best-selling author AmyK Hutchens will speak about her new book, “The Secrets Leaders Keep” where she explores the fears and foibles of 14 leaders to identify the most common things that make us tick, make us thrive and, importantly, HOLD US BACK.The goal is to help you learn to “Ignite Your Brilliance!” AmyK is a former executive of a billion dollar global consumer products company and was awarded the Vistage UK, International Speaker of the Year (World’s Leading CEO Membership Organization).|