- This event has passed.
CREW Denver Wellness Friday with CREW Denver & LACED – Stand Up Paddle Boarding!
June 18 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
CREW DENVER & LACED MEMBERS ONLY!
Please join members of CREW Denver and LACED Wellness (Ladies in Architecture, Construction, Engineering & Design) for a fun afternoon of stand up paddle boarding at Bear Creek Lake Park! BYO SUP or you can rent one at the park.
When: Friday, June 18th from 3:30 – 5:30 pm; please arrive by 3:30 pm to get your SUP ready to go or pick up your SUP rental.
Where: Bear Creek Lake Park, 15600 W Morrison Rd, Lakewood, Colorado
SUP Info: Bring your own SUP or rent one at the park through Rocky Mountain Paddle Board. We recommend renting a SUP in advance through https://rockymtnpaddleboard.com/rentals/water-sport-rentals/. Choose the Lakewood location for a one hour rental.
- Rent a SUP through https://rockymtnpaddleboard.com/rentals/water-sport-rentals/. One hour rentals are $26.50 with tax and fees. Again, book your SUP in advance!
- Choose the Lakewood location for a one hour rental from 4 – 5 pm.
- Rocky Mountain Paddle Board is located inside Bear Creek Lake Park. Upon entering the park, take the first right, then follow signs to the Marina.
- Please also plan on a park entry fee of $10/vehicle.
What Else to Know and Bring: We’ll plan to hang on the beach after SUPing to connect and unwind for the weekend! Plan to bring:
- Beach towel
- Waterproof bag for keys, phone, wallet, etc.
- Water bottle