- This event has passed.
Global Hyperloop Conference
July 8, 2019 - July 9, 2019
DENVER — The Hyperloop Advanced Research Partnership (HARP) and the Cornell Program in Infrastructure Policy (CPIP) are pleased to announce that the 2nd Annual HARP Conference on Hyperloop Industry and Related Technologies will take place July 8-9, 2019 at the Colorado School of Mines in Golden.. Hyperloop is a proposed “fifth mode” of transportation. It is designed to operate at rapid speeds, by using renewable energy.
Although exact designs vary among different companies, the fundamental technology seeks to send pods/vehicles of passengers and freight through near-vacuum tubes. This year’s hyperloop conference will focus on rights-of-way, infrastructure, energy, civil engineering, safety, security and mining/tunneling.
Confirmed speakers include industry experts from academia, architecture, urban planning, civil engineering, renewable energy, hyperloop pod design, tube infrastructure, right-of-way development, economic development, mining, and tunneling. The program includes confirmed speakers from these organizations:
● Hyperloop Advanced Research Partnership (HARP)
● Colorado School of Mines / Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering (CSM)
● Cornell Program in Infrastructure Planning (CPIP)
● National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
● Hyperloop Transportation Technologies (HTT)
There will also be a variety of formal and informal networking events, presentations, panel discussions, displays, and exhibits including:
● Sunday – 7 July – Informal gathering at the Trailhead Tap House
● Monday – 8 July – General Session, Keynote presentations, Panel Discussions, Pod
Team displays, Networking opportunities
● Tuesday – 9 July – Panel Discussions, Closing Session & Call to Action
For program information click here