- This event has passed.
SMPS Colorado Strategies to Control Your Calendar and Get More Done
June 24 @ 11:15 am - 12:15 pm
Strategies to Control Your Calendar and Get More Done (for self-employed, business owners, & employees) Being busy is not the same as being productive. Getting everything done is not the same as getting everything done well. For people like us that are interested in being successful, we are busy. Sometimes this means we don’t get to things we should or we do get to everything but it affects us personally, showing up in relationships, health, and stress. Add in our responsibilities to others and their expectations of us and we can start to feel like there simply is not enough time. And you would be right. How do you do all the things you want to do and need to do and continue to do it well? That is what this presentation is about. Learning how to define the system to maintain the workload, the rules that keep you on track, and the language that helps you be comfortable saying yes (or no) to the work.
- Learn the system, rules, and language of being in control of your time.
- Set your boundaries and take control of your calendar.
- Feel great about saying’ yes’ or ‘no’ to the work.
- Create a To-Do list that allows you to know you can get it all done.
- Understand better when you will need more help so you can charge accordingly.