- This event has passed.
SMPS Luncheon: Colorado Opportunity Zones
February 13, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm$55 – $90
The Colorado Opportunity Zone program has the potential to fund a wide variety of projects, including real estate development, new infrastructure, affordable housing, renewable energy projects and startups. There are 126 Opportunity Zones throughout Colorado, with several along the Front Range. Adams County, for example, has nine Opportunity Zones. The program is expected to pump millions of dollars of new investment into and change the face of development in once overlooked areas.
• Learn what an Opportunity Zone is
• How do Opportunity Zones apply to development projects and other types of investments?
• What requirements do development projects have to meet to be eligible?
• What cities are doing to attract Opportunity Zone investments to their community?
• What are the tax advantages for companies, real estate investors, and the development community?
• What types of projects are currently underway in designated Opportunity Zones?