- This event has passed.
ULI: A Greenprint for Building Performance
May 18 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$10 – $15
ULI Colorado has partnered with the ULI Greenprint Center for Building Performance and the Rocky Mountain Institute to offer this unique workshop on tools and methods for driving market value and meeting regulatory requirements on building performance through energy efficiency and innovation. As a follow-up to our popular event, “Meet Boulder Commons,” this workshop will provide guidance and training on how to increase your buildings’ energy performance, work with tenants to achieve building performance goals, and maximize your returns—all within the Net Zero Energy space of the Boulder Commons.
This event, which includes breakfast, will demonstrate the business case for building developers, owners, and tenants of leased buildings to strive towards net-zero or deep energy savings, and give them the tools they need to achieve these goals.
The event will be held at Boulder Commons (2440 Junction Pl., Boulder, CO) from 8 to 10am.
- ULI Greenprint Center for Building Performance: Billy Grayson, Executive Director
- Rocky Mountain Institute: Cara Carmichael, Manager, and Alisa Petersen, Associate
- 8-8:30am: Registration & breakfast
- 8:30-9am: ULI Greenprint Center for Building Performance presentation and discussion on energy performance strategies and the ULI Tenant Energy Optimization Program
- 9-10am: Rocky Mountain Institute training on the path to Net Zero Energy and green leasing strategies
- 10-10:30am: Optional tour of Boulder Commons
- Members: $10
- Non-members: $15