Digital Marketing Coordinator
WHO WE ARE
Small Giants is a fast-growing, woman-owned, strategic marketing and business development agency that creates purposeful and courageous brand growth through its collaborative marketing and creative teams. At Small Giants, we value continued education and career self-improvement to help employees and clients flourish.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
In short, a digital guru -- you eat, sleep and dream about strategies, content, measurement and client online success! The Digital Marketing Coordinator is tasked with providing a forward-thinking, high-level strategy for social media, websites, paid ads, eblasts and emerging digital platforms for Small Giants and our numerous clients. If you are an energetic, positive and highly collaborative person seeking a position with an award-winning firm named a Best Place to Work three years in a row, Top 14 Coolest Offices in the Valley and Most Admired Company in Arizona in 2017, we invite you to apply.
WHAT THIS POSITION ENTAILS
- Perform high-level strategy and execution for all digital projects, including social media, paid ads, eblasts, websites, SEO, pay-per-click, Google AdWords and Ads Manager
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry trends to provide innovative solutions
- Use tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc. to export and analyze data for quarterly reporting and performance tracking with analytics
- Draw correlations between data points to align with marketing objectives and goals from multiple sources (i.e. paid search data, social data, web analytics)
- Website support for theme research and selection, as well as the content building of websites. SEO implementation preferred.
WHAT EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in advertising, marketing, business, data analytics or a related field
- 2+ years of digital media experience, preferably in PPC/SEM/Social in an agency environment
- 2+ years of social media experience creating the strategy, content calendars, execution and reporting/analytics of results
- The desire to be in a fast-paced B2B environment, interacting with clients on a daily basis
- Proficiency in standard digital marketing tools, including web analytics platforms like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, and an understanding of paid media management tools, as well as WordPress web development