Boulder-based Interior Design Firm Introduces New Business Model
Front Range Design Center, a Boulder-based team of interior design experts for the residential and commercial real estate industry, has evolved its business model to provide critical procurement and logistics support to general contractors, architects developers and designers. The approach is enabling companies in the built environment industry to ease the burden associated with fulfilling furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E) needs on multiple projects.
“We have established ourselves as a single point of contact to help design and construction professionals overcome – and avoid – the headaches and excess time spent on the procurement and logistical challenges associate with FF&E for multiple projects,” said Judy Goldman, founder and CEO of Front Range Design Center. “We find solutions with speed, accuracy and that are budget friendly. Our services are freeing-up time for the companies we work with, so that they can continue to focus on the professional scope of their work for existing projects, while also securing their future project pipeline.”
Some of the services being provided by Front Range Design Center include:
- Outsourced specialists to assist with identifying, procuring, receiving, warehousing and delivering FF&E for projects throughout Boulder and much of the metro area.
- Purchasing power for a variety of FF&E, based on Front Range Design Center’s work with hundreds of vendors.
- Project management and vendor management, to help maintain schedules and have fall-back plans in case there are unexpected delays.
- A warehouse and industrial loading dock for all types of delivery and storage needs.
- Thousands of products for contractors, designers, architects and developers and their clients to choose from, including hard surfaces, carpet, tile, wall coverings, cabinetry, window treatments and commercial and residential furnishings.
- Reputation management and referrals based on the integrated support and services provided by the Front Range Design Center team.
“We’re filling an important niche for industry professionals that is enabling them to handoff the headaches and spend more time gaining referrals and earning more business,” added Goldman.