Denver in Top 10 for Green Coworking Spaces (CoworkingCafe Report)
Paying attention to environmental issues and sustainability is becoming increasingly crucial across all industries. In the commercial real estate sector, that means adapting architecture, design and amenities in a way that is meant to decrease carbon footprint and pave the way toward a healthier environment.
With this in mind — and with the celebration of Earth Day just around the corner — researchers at CoworkingCafe analyzed* and determined the U.S. cities with the most LEED-certified buildings with coworking spaces.
Denver & Greenwood Village:
- Denver comes in the 7th spot for the number of green buildings that include coworking spaces (11).
- Here, 4 of those buildings reached the Silver level and another 6 have Gold status.
- The 11 LEED-certified buildings with coworking spaces account for 17% of the total coworking inventory here.
- Greenwood Village missed the top 10, but still made it in the analysis with a total of 3 LEED-certified buildings which include coworking spaces. One has Silver level and 2 have Gold status.
- At a state level, Colorado ranks 7th with 15 green commercial or mixed-used buildings which include flex workspaces.
- Nationwide, Regus is the top coworking operator to check the most spaces in LEED-certified buildings (65).
CLICK HERE to read the full report.