Denver’s Museum of Illusions Set to Open its Doors on the 16th Street Mall
Designed by the local architect CHORD Design Studio, the revolutionary concept of an educational and entertaining environment will provoke guests’ imaginations, unlike traditional museums and exhibitions. With a truly revolutionary take on the museum experience, the Museum of Illusions encourages active participation from guests as each exhibit is designed to be touched, experienced and photographed to capture memorable moments and engaging social media content. Museum of Illusions Denver will also serve as an exceptional backdrop for corporate gatherings, birthday parties, date nights, private events and much more with its unique blend of art, science and psychology.
While Museum of Illusions locations have opened all across the globe from Paris to Dubai to New York City, Denver’s will showcase new style and design concepts throughout the space on the 16th Street Mall.
“Our team has worked tirelessly to create an immersive and interactive experience that will leave visitors awe-inspired, engaged and captivated by the power of the mind,” Jonathan Benjamin, CEO of Museum of Illusions, said. “We can’t wait to welcome our guests to this one-of-a-kind attraction, where reality is questioned and imagination knows no bounds.”
Museum of Illusions Denver will be located at 951 16th Street Mall, down the street from the city’s iconic clocktower, offering a central and accessible destination for locals and tourists alike.
“We are thrilled to join an impressive lineup of new businesses on the mall,” said Karah Duanchan, marketing manager of the Museum of Illusions Denver. “The Museum of Illusions’ goal is to add a unique element of excitement and captivation. We can’t wait to become a valued part of this thriving community, providing both locals and tourists with an experience that challenges perceptions and sparks curiosity.”
Denver’s location will include:
- More than 60 visual and educational exhibits designed to tease the senses and trick the mind
- Denver-specific exhibits that will allow visitors to appear upside down on an RTD train, scale a historic Denver façade and meet a Rocky Mountain skier who just cannot keep her eyes off museum guests
- Illusion experts are positioned throughout the museum to explain the science behind the illusions and assist with photography
- The Museum as a whole can also serve as a unique event venue
- An enhanced gift shop where visitors can purchase games and merchandise