Broomfield, CO – Indianapolis-based commercial real estate developer Duke Realty announced that Ryan Rothacker, the company’s Vice President of Healthcare Operations, will serve as an expert panelist at the Revista 2016 Medical Real Estate Investment Forum Oct. 4-5 at the Omni Interlocken Resort & Golf Club in Broomfield, near Denver.
Mr. Rothacker’s session, “Tomorrow’s Healthcare Models: Dynamics in the Delivery of Care and Implications on Healthcare Real Estate” will be Wednesday, Oct. 5, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Others participating on the panel are:
• Peter Kung, System Vice President, Virtual Health, SCL Health;
• Vic Schmerbeck, Executive Vice President, Strategy & Business Development, Emerus; and
• Invited: Nancy Gagliano, Senior Vice President, CVS Health; Chief Medical Officer, MinuteClinic.
• Kevin Kirn, Vice President – Business Development, Welltower; and
• Steven Stubbs, Regional Director, Mergers & Acquisitions, Adventist Health.
Mr. Rothacker noted, “During our session, we’ll discuss how healthcare is changing to better meet the needs of patients. We’ll review some of the new and emerging healthcare facility models, such as telemedicine and micro-hospitals, that are meeting those patient needs and transforming the healthcare sector. It should be an interesting, enlightening session.”
The annual Revista Medical Real Estate Investment Forum gives healthcare real estate professionals the opportunity to learn and share strategies with top experts on how to use data to improve their businesses. Revista, which is headquartered in Washington, D.C., provides healthcare property data and industry information, reports and networking events.
Headshot courtesy of Duke Realty