First Onsite Property Restoration Launches New Brand
The name change does not affect current clients nor projects already in progress. It enhances the service lines and response times for clients and communities in North America. The new brand effort combines two companies in Canada and seven restoration companies in the U.S. including Interstate Restoration, Interstate Hawaii, Super Restoration, Perfection Property Restoration, Catco, Rolyn, and Trilink.
“This new unified company and shared purpose – helping our clients Restore, Rebuild, and Rise – fuels collaboration, keeps us rowing in the same direction, and gives team members a greater sense of belonging. This is all part of our vision: to provide an exceptional experience for our team and clients. When we work together and combine the depth of expertise from all the legacy companies under one family, we are unstoppable. What remains unchanged is the family work ethic and team culture that holds us accountable to our clients and one another. At the end of the day, we lead with the heart first,” said Jeff Johnson, first onsite global CEO. Johnson has led the unification efforts over the past two years with several acquisitions and a successful recapitalization effort boosting the company’s position in the restoration and reconstruction industry.
“The genesis of this name change and brand collaboration was developed over many months of discussions, research, and interviews with internal employees and external stakeholders. This process has allowed us to lead within the industry and serve new and existing clients based on what we know matters most. Being the first phone call our clients make immediately after an
unplanned event requires a larger commitment, the ability to mobilize quickly. We are stronger, smarter, and more valuable to our clients than ever before through this unified purpose.” States Stacy Mazur, CEO, USA. Mr. Mazur founded Interstate Restoration 23 years ago and will remain CEO in the U.S.
The legacy companies that make up the First Onsite brand unification include:
● Interstate Restoration, founded in 1998 and based in Fort Worth, Texas, is one of the largest emergency restoration and reconstruction service providers for commercial enterprises in North America.
● Interstate Hawaii has response centers in the city and county of Honolulu, they are positioned for 24/7 rapid response to business emergencies from the Big Island to Maui, Molokai, and Kauai, and homeowner emergencies on Oahu and Maui.
● Super Restoration, known to be Florida’s largest mitigation and restoration company specializing in multi-family, commercial and large loss services.
● Perfection Restoration specializes in rapid same-day response to any size commercial, residential, industrial, and educational fire or flood through-out the nation. Providing services since 1993 in six offices located in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa.
● CATCO serves the greater St. Louis, Missouri, and Kansas City metropolitan areas and throughout the entire region, providing professional restoration and consulting services.
● Rolyn, headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, has provided a full range of disaster recovery, restoration, remediation, and decontamination services to industries of all types.
● Trilink has provided Oklahoma with a full range of emergency restoration services for nearly 50 years. Trilink’s headquarters are based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, including a 48,000+ sq. ft. facility with training and disaster recovery simulation capabilities.
First Onsite manages risk and resiliency by upholding safety as the most important part of their commitment. This includes high-risk situations due to climate change, natural disasters, and events. During COVID-19 they provide continuity of service, employee support, and safety. Current, high-profile disaster event projects include the Lake Charles, LA restoration and reconstruction, and the Iowa derecho cleanup and restoration.