GE Johnson Construction Co. Delivers 18 K-12 Projects
COLORADO SPRINGS — GE Johnson Construction Company successfully delivered 18 school projects in Colorado and Wyoming this summer, including renovations and additions, new construction and smaller construction projects, representing more than $94 million in on-time construction delivery.
The following K-12 school projects were completed in Colorado:
- One middle school and three elementary school renovations for Cherry Creek School District
- One K-8 and one high school renovation for Boulder Valley School District
- Facility repairs to five schools in Cañon City School District RE-1
- One new elementary school and two high school addition and renovation projects for District 49 in Colorado Springs
- Additions and renovations to an elementary school and a middle school for Brighton School District
- A high school press box reskin and restroom building project for Cheyenne Mountain School District 12
- And a charter school renovation for Thomas MacLaren School in Colorado Springs.
GE. Johnson’s K-12 project work extended beyond Colorado into Wyoming, where the company built a new, 77,000-square-foot K-5 elementary school for Teton County School District.
“Our legacy of building in the K-12 arena goes back 51 years to our first year in business. We truly value the relationships we have with our partners in education,” said Jim Johnson, president and CEO of GE Johnson.
Photo courtesy of GE Johnson