GH Phipps Joins Fort Lupton Public & School Library for Beam Signing Event
GH Phipps recently joined officials from Fort Lupton for a beam signing event for the new $5,770,000 Fort Lupton Public & School Library, located at 370 South Rollie Avenue in Fort Lupton. The architect is Barker Rinker Seacat. Construction is scheduled for completion in May of 2023.
The new building will separate the public library, helping to ensure the school is more secure and safe and so that the public has an easily accessible library.
Some of the features include:
- Nearly 5,000 square feet of space for new book stacks/shelving
- Book stacks area features a tall ceiling with exposed MEP fixtures and ceiling of wood decking
- Many sizeable windows facing the southeast to allow for lots of natural lighting into the book stacks area
- A computer room
- A maker space room
- Two large multipurpose rooms that can be combined into a 1,400-square-foot space to accommodate 95 occupants
- Two study rooms
- Large timber columns supporting an overhang at the entrance
- Outdoor space surrounding the building with paver patios and walkways and many trees and plants for landscaping