How Much for 100K SF of Office Space in Denver?
Whether you are looking to lease space for your company or to purchase a building as an investment, central business districts are where the most desirable office assets lie. COMMERCIALCafé has put together a new study, looking at the 15 most popular CBDs in the country and creating two calculators through which you can:
- compare the prices of similar-sized assets across these 15 CBDs;
- find out which CBD is the right choice for you based on the amount you want to invest.
In Denver, a $25.4 million investment can get you 100,000 square feet of Class A office space. In comparison, the same amount of space would cost:
- $79 million in Midtown Manhattan;
- $60.6 million in Washington DC;
- $44.6 million in Los Angeles;
- and $26.7 million in Chicago.
Using Yardi Matrix data, we analyzed the median sale price of transactions over $5 million, completed between January 2017 and March 2019. Then, we broke down the price-per-square-foot for each CBD, for both Class A and Class B properties.
Read the full study and try out the calculators here: https://www.commercialcafe.