Industry Veterans Launch Trybe Property Management
Industry veterans Seth Elken and Peter Katz have formed Trybe Property Management (formerly Denver Residential Services and Elkco Property Services serving Colorado and surrounding states for more than 50 years). The new property management firm provides a full range of professional property management and investment services to owners, investors and renters.
Trybe’s services for property owners include:
- Marketing properties on a variety of platforms to provide the best return on investment.
- Screening and selection to ensure a property will be filled with reliable, responsible tenants.
- Maintenance and inspections to maintain and protect a property’s longevity.
- Accounting and bookkeeping services to make sure a property is in financial order.
- Legal understanding of the latest local, state and federal legislation as it applies to real estate.
- Tenant move-outs, including final inspections, security deposit returns and turnover maintenance.
- Construction management for capital improvements or major renovations.
Seth Elken is a native of Colorado and graduated from the University of Denver. He has spent most of his life blanketed in the world of real estate as he learned the business from a young age alongside his father and mentor Steve Elken. Seth oversees and manages 2500+ apartments units and 2 million sqft of retail space over seven states. He has developed and sold $100mm of single-family and multifamily products since 2007. His experience in construction and development has enabled him and the business to have a more conscientious approach to cost savings to optimize revenue and profit.
Peter Katz is the founder and president of DRS Management where his responsibilities include oversight of accounting, property management practices, maintenance, and capital improvement projects. Prior to DRS, he was a principal of Walpin & Co and Dunton Commercial. Peter has 20 years of experience in property management, acquisitions, development, rehabilitation, and asset preservation. His expertise in property and facilities management, acquisition analysis, due diligence, new construction and renovation project management provides invaluable experience for investors, owners, and their properties. He has had direct responsibility for the oversight of multiple ground-up developments from inception to lease-up and large renovations of numerous others. Mr. Katz is a LEED AP and CCIM, allowing clients the beneﬁt of his energy efﬁciency and investment analysis experience. Peter has an undergraduate degree in business management/entrepreneurship from the University of Colorado and a master’s degree in real estate and construction management from the University of Denver.