Miller’s Landing Welcomes Intel Corporation as Technology Partner
The development team for Miller’s Landing — Castle Rock’s newest, mixed use commercial development — announced that Intel Corporation has entered into an agreement to become the development’s technology partner. As a result of the agreement, Intel, in partnership with Layer 10, is designing a technology ecosystem and supporting infrastructure that will provide Miller’s Landing and all of its property owners, tenants and users with the most innovative network and edge technology capabilities for their office, retail and residential spaces. The partnership includes P3 Advisors, the master developers of Miller’s Landing, Intel Corporation and Layer 10, the technology owner’s representative for Miller’s Landing.
“We’re not only busy with our architectural design, but also with our technology design, a critical component for any new development that is looking forward to attracting companies and businesses to a technologically-prepared and advanced property,” said Scott Springer of P3 Advisors. “The partnership with Intel provides Miller’s Landing and all of our future real estate users and partners with an incredible advantage in regards to tech needs. We’re thinking of technology ahead of construction, and it is a tremendous differentiator for us now and well into the future.”
Specific technologies being considered include:
- Identifying solutions to address the needs of smart parking, health and safety and green solutions to develop a more sustainable community.
- Leveraging user-centered design theory, developing this technology ecosystem with the needs of the end-user first in mind.
- Live, work and play tenants, residents, and guest experience enhanced energy savings, pervasive connectivity, and personalization via scalable, integrated technologies with networking, LTE, edge computing, cloud and AI.
- Working with a user-centered design process allows for building the technology infrastructure needed to support the use cases specific to the targeted personas.
- Taking a deliberate approach to how technology can enhance the user experience, and satisfying the needs of developers and tenants and help “future-enable” Miller’s Landing for future enhancements.
“At Intel we look for interesting and meaningful ways to use our technology to improve lives,” said Shailesh Chaudhry, director, Consumer Industries, Health, Education and Consumer Industries Group, Intel Corporation. “We look forward to bringing a suite of edge technology and our deep ecosystem partnerships to help create a modern, seamless and smart neighborhood.”
Horizontal construction of the infrastructure for Miller’s Landing is scheduled to begin later this year. The design phase of the technology infrastructure is underway, providing an important roadmap as to how end-users will be able to achieve maximum value and benefits for their technology needs.