Six Additional Retailers Announced for Dairy Block
DENVER – Six additional restaurants, retailers and bars have signed on to join Dairy Block, Denver’s vibrant new micro-district in the heart of LoDo.
Developed by McWHINNEY, Sage Hospitality and Grand American, Inc., Dairy Block is the Mile High City’s newest destination where you can dine, drink and explore, an entire downtown block connected by Denver’s first pedestrian alleyway, which runs from 18th and 19th between Blake and Wazee Streets.
The six new Dairy Block tenants include:
- Run for the Roses – An intimate cocktail lair specializing in abundant delights, serving classic and seasonal cocktails, rare spirits and elevated snacks in an underground lounge.
- Free Market – A retail gallery concept debuting a revolutionary new multi-brand retail model.
- Berkeley Supply – A downtown location of the Tennyson Street shop specializing in American-made menswear and accessories.
- Foraged – A culinary inspired restaurant uniting craft and cuisine. An intention-based menu committed to the relentless pursuit of thoughtfully chosen local and international, seasonal ingredients. First of his field to debut as a Murray Carter Journeyman Bladesmith, Executive Chef Duy Pham will institute the forging of his own Japanese carbon steel knifes as part of the concept.
- Eagle Company – A men’s and ladies’ boutique, specializing in statement-worthy jewelry, handcrafted timepieces, unique pens and bespoke goods.
- Will Leather Goods – Offering artisan leather goods and travel tools for men and women, timeless pieces that offer an opportunity to cultivate an inspired journey.
Dairy Block is already home to Sage Restaurant Group’s Kachina Cantina and Poka Lola Social Club by Restaurateur Peter Karpinski. Guests of these establishments can now take their cocktails and beers into the Dairy Block Alley. Huckleberry Roasters and The Perfect Petal opened at Dairy Block in February.
In early June, guests can enjoy Milk Market, a food hall by Denver Chef Frank Bonanno featuring 15 restaurants and bar concepts. Bonanno will also be opening Engine Room Pizza at Dairy Block, which will serve pizza by the slice facing The Alley.
Dairy Block will also be home to a Seven Grand whiskey bar and a retail space by the founder of the popular Denver Flea marketplace.
CTRL Collective, a shared workspace and creative campus, is also now open in the Dairy Block office tower. The 43,000-square-foot space offers a variety of communal work spaces and private offices starting at just $79 per month.