CommercialCafe just released a new report which ranks the top 50 most expensive office sales of 2022.
Although the way we live and work has been transformed, the office industry still has a central role to play. With that in mind, CommercialCafe ranked the largest transactions of office properties in2022, as well as the markets the respective properties hailed from.
- In Boulder, the Boulder Flatiron Park sold for $594 million to BioMed Realty, making it the 6th-largest sale of 2022.
- The Boulder Flatiron Park features 931,552 square feet of office space.
- In Denver, the 1800 Larimer property sold for $291 million to Beacon Capital Partners, making it the 27th-largest sale of last year.
- The 1800 Larimer office building in Denver features over 495,000 square feet of office space.
- The most expensive office transaction of 2022 hailed from New York, with the sale of the 245 Park Ave. property for $1.77 billion. At 1.7 million square feet, 245 Park Ave. was also the largest office property by space on the list.
Read the full article here: https://www.commercialcafe.