DLR Group Hosts Capital Funding Higher Education Forum
Wednesday, March 9, 2016
11:30am – 1:00pm
Denver Athletic Club
In anticipation of the release of the Colorado long bill, expert speakers will address the state of higher education funding and more.
- How does capital funding work?
- What should we expect to see in 2016 and beyond?
- How are institutions addressing the anticipated gap in capital construction funding from the state?
- What are institutions doing to find other capital funding sources?
- How do campus planners and facility managers anticipate and plan for the capital funding
- decisions being made under the dome?
- How does Colorado compare to other institutional capital funding challenges across the US?
Read more at SMPS Colorado