SMPS Colorado 2019 Marketing Excellence Award Winners
DENVER — SMPS Colorado recently celebrated the achievements of Colorado’s top AEC firms and professionals at the chapter’s Marketing Excellence Awards event at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science. Emceed by 9NEWS Anchor Kristen Aguirre, the awards allow the chapter to recognize excellence in marketing communications by professional services firms in the design and construction industry. This year, 43 entries were received for 23 categories.
- Member of the Year – Regina Pilot, Martin/Martin, Inc.
- Marketer of the Year – Sarah Armstrong, FCI Constructors, Inc.
- Business Developer of the Year – April Hermann, DLR Group
- Leonardo – M.R. Hicks, Norris Design
- Book/Monograph – TOKY, TOKY – Branding for A/E/C
- Brochure – Saunders Construction, Saunders’ 2017 CSR Report
- Corporate Identity – BranchPattern, Welcome to BranchPattern
- Holiday Piece (digital) – Norris Design, Magic of the Craft
- Holiday Piece (mixed) – BG Buildingworks, Get Your Game Face On. Fame Awaits.
- Holiday Piece (print) – JVA Consulting Engineers, JVA Holiday Piece
- Internal Communications – JVA Consulting Engineers, JVA Internal Communications
- Newsletter (external) – Ambient Energy, The Energizer
- Newsletter (internal) – BG Buildingworks, The Brew: What’s Percolating at BG Buildingworks
- Project Pursuit Marketing – 4240 Architecture, Newspaper Leave Behind
- Promotional Campaign – Adolfson & Peterson Construction, We Build [Healthy] People
- Social Media – Hensel Phelps, True Builders – #womeninconstruction
- Special Event (mixed) – JE Dunn Construction, JE Dunn 2nd Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Special Event (print) – Mark Young Construction, MYC’s Stars on the Red Carpet
- Trade Show Marketing – Hensel Phelps, Celebrating 25 Years of Design-Build Success
- Video – Garney Construction, Garney Hype Video
- Website – CAA ICON, The Launch of a New Era
Photos courtesy of The Unfound Door.