Mile High Trendy Office: Home Advisor HQ (PHOTOS)
When HomeAdvisor — the largest home services marketplace in the world — sought to relocate their headquarters from Golden to Denver, they envisioned a creative and flexible space that aligned with their employee values and complemented the artistic nature of their new RiNo neighborhood. The beautiful headquarters houses around 400 employees at The Hub, a Class A office building near the 38th and Blake light rail station that offers great views of the city and mountains, along with an easy commute.
Inside, the environment playfully evokes the comforts of home and community. A game room equipped with a spiral slide doubles as a large gathering and presentation space. Conference rooms are themed after the rooms in a house, private offices feature door knockers, and there’s a secret meeting room hidden behind a rotating bookshelf. A central hearth with a two-story fireplace provides a cozy third place to work, reminiscent of a favorite coffee shop. The result is an environment that provides employees with both the tools they need and a supportive, thoughtful design meant to inspire them to do their best work.
elements, a leading integrated interiors partner focused on human-centric design and place-making, worked to provide all of HomeAdvisor’s ancillary furniture solutions.
- Grand Hearth Area w/ Fire Place
- Two-story slide connecting floors
- Themed conference rooms are named after rooms of the house (Mom’s Basement, Grandma’s Attic, Garage, etc.)
- Private office fronts that look like a front porch
- Multiple spaces to work at — “Backyard”
- Views of downtown and the Front Range
- Custom products and solutions sourced from over 100 manufacturers
- Custom wall graphics created by environmental graphic design studio, 3D-Identity.
Project Manager: Catalyst Planning Group
Architect: Open Studio
GC: i2 Construction
Photos courtesy of elements