Kairoi Residential, a premier, vertically integrated, multifamily investment, development and property management company, recently won several awards at the Apartment Association of Metro Denver’s (AAMD) Tributes ceremony, held at the Gaylord of the Rockies resort on September 15, 2023. Among the top honors for the company were the Grand Award for a Management Company and the Most Outstanding Executive award, presented to Elizabeth Meyers.
Overall, Kairoi Residential received five awards:
● Grand Award, Management Company (under 3,000 units)
● Most Outstanding Executive, Elizabeth Meyers (under 5,000 units)
● Outstanding Community Manager, Lynsee Mann, Bromley at Brighton Crossing, (250-350 units)
● Most Outstanding Leasing/Sales Professional, Lamont Emory, Park 17 (under 300 units)
● Most Outstanding Groundskeeper, Troy Cope, Station at Riverfront
More than 1,400 AAMD members and allies from across the region attended the event which honored more than fifty individuals, suppliers, and communities for notable, lasting achievements in Colorado’s multi-family real estate sector. There were more than 300 individual, community and company finalists.
Every 3-4 years, industry excellence is honored and celebrated at Tributes, a black-tie gala dinner in which awards are presented to individuals and communities that stand out as the best of the best in Denver.